terça-feira, 31 de agosto de 2004

Tara Burke, aliás Fursaxa, sobre Portugal

Citando uma citação do meu amigo José Marmeleira,

BR: You recently played some shows in Portugal with Six Organs of Admittance. How'd that come about and what was the experience like? Did you notice any differences between how the audience reacted in Europe as opposed to in the States?

TB: Well, I was originally supposed to do a tour with Bardo Pond and Jackie-o Motherfucker in Europe, but it fell through. And I had already started setting up shows with Pedro Gomes in Portugal that were separate from the other tour. So when the tour fell through, I decided to go anyway. I couldn't say no to hanging out in Portugal and playing shows with Ben Chasny. It was a great experience, except for the fact that I had a shitty show in Lisbon due to technical difficulties (of my own fault).
In many ways I feel more appreciated in Europe than I do in the States. The shows were definitely better attended than ones that I have played here, and the Europeans make sure that you are taken care of---food, shelter, etc. This, at least, was my experience.

(entrevista completa aqui)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Os comentários antigos, da haloscan/echo, desapareceram. Estão por isso de regresso estes comentários do blogger/google.