quinta-feira, 28 de maio de 2009

Fins després



Quinta-feira. THE VASELINES. She said she'll take me anyway, She'll take me everyway, As long as she stays with me. She said she'll take me everywhere, She'll take me anywhere, As long as I'm good and clean. Kiss kiss Molly's lips. Kiss kiss Molly's lips. Kiss kiss Molly's lips. Kiss kiss Molly's lips. She said she'll take me everytime, She'll take me anytime, As long as she stays with me. She said she'll take me everyday, She'll take me anyday, And it would be free..



Sexta. SHELLAC. To the one true God above: here is my prayer - not the first you've heard, but the first I wrote. (not the first, but the others were a long time ago). There are two people here, and I want you to kill them. Her - she can go quietly, by disease or a blow to the base of her neck, where her necklaces close, where her garments come together, where I used to lay my face... That's where you oughta kill her, in that particular place. Him - just fucking kill him, I don't care if it hurts. Yes I do, I want it to, fucking kill him but first make him cry like a woman, (no particular woman), let him hold out, hold back (someone or other might come and fucking kill him). Fucking kill him. Kill him already, kill him. Fucking kill him, fucking kill him, Kill him already, kill him, Just fucking kill him!



Sábado. NEIL YOUNG. Oh, Mother Earth, With your fields of green, Once more laid down, by the hungry hand. How long can you give and not receive And feed this world ruled by greed, And feed this world ruled by greed. Oh, ball of fire, In the summer sky, Your healing light, your parade of days, Are they betrayed by the men of power Who hold this world in their changing hands. They hold the world in their changing hands. Oh, freedom land, Can you let this go, Down to the streets, where the numbers grow, Respect Mother Earth and her giving ways Or trade away our children's days Or trade away our children's days. Respect Mother Earth and her giving ways Or trade away our children's days.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Os comentários antigos, da haloscan/echo, desapareceram. Estão por isso de regresso estes comentários do blogger/google.